Search This Blog

Sunday, May 25, 2008

LEG PAIN IN PREGNANCY

QUERY:
im in 5 thmonth ..my legs are paining a lot at nights what should i do for relief?

SOL:


I used to have severe pains in my thighs during nights but after 7th month. My doc told me thats because of low blood circulation with the baby lying low. But during the day since the legs were in motion and always below waist level, the pain was low. I tried sleeping on the rocking chair. The thigh pain reduced.

You can try sleeping sitting,but i know it will be very uncomfortable.
looks like your are anemic . Try to take more milk and protein food. Did you check with your doctor regarding your blood test.

Nenu anukovadamu meeku kalu baga nopipedutunnayi ante weekness valla baga vastundi. leda weight valla. meeru inka 5 th lo unnaru kanuka. anemic ai undachu. usually iron tablets teesukomani cheputaru. Doctor ni consult cheyandi.

No comments: