Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

ABNORMAL WEIGHT GAIN IN PREGNANCY

QUERY:
.i am currently in 24 weeks pregnancy ..since first trimester i was gaining 3lb weight every month but this time when i went for check up i was shocked to see that i gained 8lb in one month and doctor asked me to comtrol the weight...my diet is same from the starting..i am not understanding why gained suddenly more than double weight..can any one pls tell me how should i control my weight since my diet is normal..2times meal breakfast and some fruits..all ur suggestions will help me a lot..

SOLUTION:

.22 nd week appudu baaga gain ayya.my doc suggested me to go for a walk and not to sleep immediately after meal.Inkaa I suggest you something this may be contradictory for so many ppl.Dont eat too much.Better to have small quantities of food but you can take more times like 4to5 small meals and 3 snacks per day plus milk and lots of water.
But dont worry okko month alaa peruguthuu vuntaam and ee period Baby parts anni form avuthunthaayi.Try to have nutritious food.Go for Less carbs more protien food to stay healthier.

No comments: