Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Soy Milk In Pregnancy -- personal experience.

idi naa personal experience, I am allergic to lactose, so when in US regularga kooda I used to drink soy milk, Costcolo dorike pedda pack Kirkland valladi..2 dayski oka pack taagedaanni.. first day direct from the pack, second day open chesi untundi kanaka from the fridge.. but doctor has advised me to limit or restrict the usage when carrying...

I had no hormone problems, I mean thyroid issues, but still balance tilt ayye chances untay annaru.. endukaina manchidi ask your primary care provider/doctor as to whether you can go for it or not.. okavela teesukunna chala limitga use cheyyandi.

Also, naa friendki thyroid issues untey asalu soy milk completega maneyyamannaru.. anduke inta caution cheptunna..

No comments: